Prestige X70 for Sale
Delivery: January 2024
Rockstar Yachts is introducing the new Prestige X70 (2024) motor yacht, now available for sale in Porto Montenegro with a scheduled delivery in January 2024!
This luxurious crossover was created in the spirit of a superyacht, offering endless possibilities and blurring the line between the exterior and the interior. Based on volume, circulation, and light, the all-new concept for this yacht allows you to benefit from the full beam, reinventing the space on board for an incredible experience.
Life aboard the Prestige X70 is a unique blend of the comforts of a luxurious villa and the pleasures of life at sea. This yacht is a revolutionary combination of innovative layout, bold lines, and enhanced comfort. It is not only the most innovative flybridge yacht of its category, but also the most spacious yacht of its generation. Entertainment spaces flow throughout the flybridge and main deck, and the large master stateroom occupies the entire front of the boat, ensuring comfort and tranquility.
Designed to take you to wherever you want to be, the Prestige X70 features unique architecture and layout by Prestige Yachts and Garroni Design. This yacht provides redistribution and blending of interior and exterior living spaces by greatly increasing the cockpit size. The side decks are moved to the flybridge, allowing for optimization of space on the main deck and making the salon space much bigger and wider. The flybridge is connected to the foredeck for ease of movement and increased comfort, and the full Beach Club is integrated into the aft platform. These advanced features provide additional entertaining space and a closer connection to the water.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this revolutionary yacht. Contact us today to learn more and experience the luxury and innovation of the Prestige X70 for yourself!
Prestige X70 SPECIFICATION
2 x Volvo Penta D13-900 (IPS-1200)
4000 L / 1057 US gal
22.00 m / 72″
8 + 2
Prestige X70 PHOTOS
Prestige X70 Main Features
The Prestige X70 yacht features an innovative Beach Club that provides proximity to the sea and additional entertainment space.
The professional galley with designer bar is located at the center of the full-beam main salon, with huge electrically-operated salon windows on both sides.
The centrally located helm station and pilot house are equipped with innovative technology, similar to that found on superyachts.
The owner’s suite is located at the front of the yacht and features panoramic windows, an en-suite bathroom, and separate private access from the salon.
The full beam master cabin includes a double bed on the lower deck, and there are two guest cabins with twin beds that can be converted into double beds.
The yacht’s interior decoration is by Valentina Militerno De Romedis, who brings her expertise in creating luxurious villa interiors to create a private island experience on board the yacht.
The interior features lacquer and high-gloss varnish applied manually, piece by piece, for a unique extra-luxurious look. The salon features chic Hermes/Duvivier sofas and exclusive materials such as two-tone upholstery, velvet, marble, and exceptional quality Foglizzo leather from Italy.
Prestige X70 VIDEO
Prestige X70 Detailed Specification
|Length overall||22.00 m / 72″|
|Hull beam||5.34 m|
|Max. air draft||8.96 m|
|Light displacement||33.400 kg|
|Full load displacement||45.820 kg|
|Max. speed||26 kts|
|Cruising speed||20 kts|
|Fuel capacity||4.000 L|
|Water capacity||760 L|
|Heat water capacity||120 L|
|Holding tank capacity||290 L|
|Interior Decorator||Valentina MILITERNO DE ROMEDIS|
Foredeck Lounge Package
- Lounge mattresses and cushions by Paola Lenti
- Sun awning with carbon fiber poles
Beach Club Package
- Cushions and back rest with built-in cup holders
- Independent audio system
- Deluxe stainless-steel shower
- Indirect lighting
Art De Vivre Package
- Villeroy & Boch dishware
- Glassware and flatware kit (6 sets)
- Full bedding in high-end organic cotton and wool from Mona Lison
- Towel sets in high-end organic cotton from Mona Lison
- Hair dryer integrated in the master bathroom
- Mattress battens set for VIP staterooms
- Nespresso coffee machine in the galley
Bowers and Wilkins Sound Package
- Pair of B&W marine speakers in the cockpit
- Pair of B&W marine speakers on the flybridge
- Pair of B&W marine speakers at lower helm station
- Pair of B&W speakers in saloon with powered subwoofer
- Atoll multi-zone receiver and amplifier with touch screen
Additionally Installed Extras
- 4 stateroom interior in matt walnut
- Layout version with interior dining table: sofa to port and glass dining table to starboard with 6 chairs; 2 cocktail tables aft and central island lounge with weighted backrests in cockpit
- Single flybridge staircase to port: wet bar to starboard, including laminam carrara worktop, sink, fridge and storage
- Extra mooring cleats on transom
- Stern docking winch to starboard
- Upgraded anchoring kit with stainless steel anchor
- Flybridge seating lounge with two vis-à-vis sofas, adjustable backrests and coffee table on aft flybridge
- Silken silicone cover for grill on fly
- Flybridge sun awning with carbon fiber poles
- Protective cover set: cockpit cocktail tables (x 2), flybridge coffee table, small lounge seating on port side
- Integrated hydraulic gangway
- Gyro stabiliser
- Switch for interconnection of shore power leads
- Battery monitoring system
- Underwater lights (blue color)
- After deck searchlight
- Wine cabinet in the salon
- Grill in cockpit wet-bar
- Ice maker in cockpit, with carbon filter
- Washer/dryer in the crew area
- Skipper cabin with head compartment and shower
- Air conditioning unit for skipper cabin (6.000 BTU)
- Electronic safe
- Carpet in corridor
- Extra IPS joystick in cockpit
- Carbon fiber flag staff
- Pre-install and Hi-Lo mechanism for 65″ TV in saloon (starboard side, next to the dining table)
- Pre-install for 43″ TV in owner’s suite
- Pre-install for 43″ TV in master cabin
- Marine monitoring camera in engine room GC200
- Transom camera day/night vision GC200
- Garmin Open-Array radar
- Mosquito nets for portholes
- Teak floor on foredeck
- Teak floor on flybridge
Price: € 3.661.977