New Prestige M48 for Sale
Delivery: February 2025
Price: € 1.537.148 (ExW, ex-VAT)
Prestige M48 catamaran for sale in Porto Montenegro, with February 2025 delivery! Get the best fixed price on a brand new power catamaran and reserve your boat today!
Special conditions for the reservation of this hull: 10% deposit, 90% balance payment upon delivery.
Prestige M48 power cat offers a full-beam owner’s suite, three guest cabins, a crew cabin, and an additional lower helm station. It also features a multifunctional Hi-Lo platform that can go up and down, hard top on fly, and many additional extras. Prestige has created a revolutionary multihull design that provides unrivaled space on board, equivalent to a 60+ foot motor yacht!
The revolutionary stepped hull of Prestige M48 is designed to efficiently cut through waves and reduce spray, therefore eliminating sea water slapping at any speed. These features enable you to enjoy all living areas in ideal conditions, including the flybridge, which is traditionally more exposed. The M48’s hull design provides remarkable stability, both at anchor and while cruising.
The Prestige M48’s performance has been optimized for cruising speeds of 8-18 knots, with a top speed of 20 knots. Fuel consumption is drastically reduced as well, with a cruising range of 250 nautical miles at 18 knots and over 600 miles at 8 knots (with the fuel consumption being only 2 litres per mile)!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to buy new Prestige M48 power catamaran today! Contact us to learn more about this boat and be the first one to reserve it for 2025 season!
Prestige M48 SPECIFICATION
2 x Volvo Penta D4 320 hp (V-Drive)
15 m / 48′
6/8 + 1
Prestige M48 PHOTOS
Prestige M48 MAIN FEATURES
The flybridge of Prestige M48 is exceptionally large, offering nearly 20 square meters of living space and a hard top for protection from the sun.
The cockpit of Prestige M48 catamaran features a spacious lounge area with two coffee tables that can be converted into a large dining table, providing a versatile space for entertaining and dining.
Prestige M48 is equipped with a Hi-Lo hydraulic platform that can be lifted up to create a terrace area or lowered to serve as a tender lift or swimming platform.
The bow of M48 features a spacious lounge area with designer RODA furniture and a sun awning on carbon fiber poles, providing a comfortable and stylish outdoor space to relax and enjoy the view.
This power catamaran features bespoke materials and finishes, including walnut interiors, Foglizzo leather, Duvivier interior sofas, designer RODA furniture, and high-quality fabrics throughout the boat.
Four equal guest cabins with sea views and two sliding single beds that can be converted into doubles.
Prestige M48 has a cruising range of over 600 nautical miles, thanks to its innovative hull design and low fuel consumption.
Prestige M48 VIDEO
Prestige M48 LAYOUT
Prestige M48 Detailed Specification
|Length over all (LOA)||15 m / 48′|
|Hull length||14.37 m|
|Hull beam||6 m|
|Max. air draft||4.8 m|
|Light displacement||17.480 kg|
|Full load displacement||23.029 kg|
|Max. speed||20 kts|
|Fuel capacity||1200 L|
|Water capacity||2 x 600 L|
|Heat water capacity||60 L|
|Holding tank capacity||176 L|
|Architect||Garroni Design / Philippe Briand|
|Concept & Design||Prestige Engineering|
|Interior Decorator||Valentina MILITERNO DE ROMEDIS|
Prestige M48 Installed Extras
Trim Level “Excellence” Package
- Volvo joystick for docking
- Protective covers in the cockpit (sofas and wooden tables)
- Protective covers on the fly (sofas, pilot seat and console, wooden table)
- Inverter 2000W
- Grill and fridge on the fly
- Upgraded 11 Kw generator with silent exhaust
- Multi-position central Hi-Lo swimming platform with resin teak and flush
- Mounted tender cradle on the platform
- Stern docking winch to starboard
- Freshwater/saltwater wash-down system
- Dock water inlet
Foredeck Lounge Package
- Free standing sofa on the foredeck
- Sun-pad on the foredeck
- Courtesy lights
- Sun awning with carbon fiber poles
- Protective covers set
- Fabrics grey upholstery (Vita)
Art De Vivre Package
- Villeroy & Boch dishware
- Glassware and flatware kit (6 sets)
- Full bedding in high-end organic cotton and wool from Mona Lison
- Towel sets in high-end organic cotton from Mona Lison
- Pair of multifunction 12″ screens at lower helm
- Pair of multifunction 16″ screens on fly
- Garmin VHF (dual station)
- Garmin autopilot
- Volvo engines interface
- Stainless steel radar mount
- Fantom 18 radar
- Garmin AIS
- Rear camera
- Garmin wind indicator
Audio and Entertainment Package
- TV pre-wiring in main saloon
- Fusion audio system Apollo MS RA770 in salon
- Fusion speakers in salon, cockpit and flybridge
- 4-cabin interior layout: all cabins feature sliding / transformable beds
- Skipper cabin with head compartment and A/C
- Additional lower helm (helm console, engine throttles, engine instruments, compass, 2 windscreen wipers, windscreen demister, adjustable helm seat, cup holder
- Interior upholstery in cream fabrics (Dolce White)
- Exterior upholstery in grey fabrics (Vita)
- Souplesse carpets in cabins
- Cockpit enclosure in Sunbrella Titanium fabrics
- Hard-top on fly
- Storage in bow compartments (port and starboard)
- Integrated telescopic gangway
- External window curtains in white PWC
- Net covers for windows in Sunworker Charcoal
- Privacy curtain for cockpit in Sunworker Charcoal
- 230V shore power cable with automatic retractable reel
- Electric deck searchlight
- Stern docking lights
- Ice maker in cockpit
- Washing machine / tumble dryer 220V/50Hz
- Dishwasher in galley
- Tropical air conditioning system (64.000 BTU)
- Air conditioning in crew cabin
- Safe in owner’s suite
- Switchable dual fuel filter system with alarm
- Extra joystick in cockpit for docking / 3rd station
- Synthetic teak deck in cockpit
- Brushed light oak hardwood floor for entrance and salon
- Mooring package
- Anchor package